Thursday 22 August 2019

My bee writing:THE LIFE OF BEES


Hello everyone! My name is Mase and this is my Bee writing. For this, we had a set task of picking one of three writing styles (poetry, explain, report and also, I picked poetry), then get some bee information and then write about it. I did enjoy writing this, as it was nice to make a descriptive poem, but was a bit time-consuming to finally edit out everything that needed working on. Overall, this was quite fun and I'm excited for our next piece. Anyway, hope you enjoy this and Auf Wiedersehen.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Mase, It's Koda here commenting on your blog today. First of from read your first 4 lines you have used an extraordinary amount of great description while still telling a story. Your total of 28 lines has blown me off my chair, Mase you are a lovely writer with all the amazing language you've used.I have now said what I wanted to say Mase I love your writing and I'm looking forward to see more of your published writing. If you are wanting to vist my blog, my blog address is here:
    http://kpskodan.blogspot.com

    Kind Regards
    Koda

    ReplyDelete