Tuesday 18 June 2019

My Writing: The First Encounters.


Hello everyone! My name is Mase and this is yet again another piece of my writing, except this time it's about when the Europeans settled in New Zealand and why they should have settled. For this task, we yet again to pick our 3 choices of writing types (being a Recount, Report or Exposition) and then had to write about the First Encounters in tribal New Zealand. It was really easy to write and publish this, but was slightly a bit time-consuming thinking of major points. Anyway, that's it for now and I hope you'll enjoy this piece!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great piece of writing Mase, I like that you have spoken honestly about your opinion and have facts and evidence to support your thinking. It is a controversial topic with many different sides.
    Maybe next time, just check that some of your bigger words fit in the sentences they are in. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete