Monday 11 March 2019

Titanic

The R.M.S Titanic was a large cruise ship that was built between the years of 1909 and 1911,with it being finished and launched in 1912. Titanic was one of the biggest ships built in its time,with a length of 882 feet and 9 inches (over 200 meters),also being about 32 meters tall and weighing 53,310 tons. On April 14th,the Titanic collected in all of their 2,000 passengers and set sail to New York from Northampton,England. At 11.am on the same day,the Titanic had struck an iceberg and started to sink for approximately 2 hours. At 2.am on April 15th,the Titanic had tipped upwards and got submerged under the sea,after which the R.M.S Carpathia had arrived to take in the rest of the survivors.
This is for free writing.

5 comments:

  1. What a choice topic to write about Mase. The Titanic was certainly a marvellous creation of it's time and was deemed unsinkable. It was such a sad and tragic story. Great work with your free writing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it also i will still be useing my kawakawa blog for my collarge bloog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mase its me Shontayne I like this because it´s about the White-star line´s most Prominent ship I like how you did your punctuation correctly unlike me, I Think you should do the Britannic or the Lusitania.
    I do look forward to seeing them if you do deiced to do them bye

    ReplyDelete